One month ago today we drove into our driveay early early.
It was good to be home, and yet a little strange.
We were no longer
just the two of us;
we were now a
So much has happened this last month:
- a gazillion Doctor appointments (well it felt like that - between physicals, immunizations, and trying to clear up the infection on Sufi's face, it seemed like an awful lot of trips to the Doctors),
- adjusting to not sleeping regularly (despite our comfortable bed),
- phone calls galore from all those who wanted to catch up,
- catching up on bills and errands,
- trying to catch up on emails and blogs ;),
- shopping for neccesities for the boys,
- Pabbi running off across the country for a job interview,
- accepting said job,
- beginning preparations to move across the country by the end of April,
- travel to see friends and family,
- family dropping by,
- Adoption Shower,
- dealing with the crazy weather which kept us homebound
- the beginning of Finals for Pabbi,
- keeping up with daily stuff
- adjusting to being a larger family
- and so much more!
It has been a crazy crazy month.
But I wouldn't have it any other way!!
It is so good to be home and to have such a beautiful family!