Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The COUNTDOWN...

TWELVE DAYS.

That is how much time I have to wrap things up and be ready to leave.


It's been SIX DAYS and I still can't get over the fact that I will soon be on a plane, and soon be in a country I have never been to, and soon have children in my arms. It is so exciting, I don't even know what to focus my energy and excitement on.



In the end I just end up


DAY DREAMING.
One minute I am busy trying to figure out all the details of applying for a visa, deciding what to pack, or what I need to do before I go.
The next minute I catch myself daydreaming about what it will be like to be with our boys, the simple feeling of holding them in my arms and telling them I love them.
After thinking about the boys, my mind then moves onto preparing everything here for when we bring them home.

My mind just races.

It does not want to stay on any one thought.

Then everything becomes a blur!



The 18th is fast appraoching.

I just need to focus!!!